Monday, January 5, 2009

Catch Up Time...

Well I started out with good intentions but I hae been slacking. It was so busy for a couple week with finals and getting ready for Christmas, but it's all over now and time to get back to work. We had a wonderful Christmas and it was so much fun to get to spend so much time with our families and friends.
Jess got me some great presents and I got him a Wii Fit which I still don't know if he likes it. It is still in the box!! We had a great time going to movies and just spending time together before he had to go back to work.

I got to go to my second doctors appointment on the 2nd. I got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time which was so amazing to realize that there really is a baby in there. I asked my doctor if it was a girl heartbeat or a boy heartbeat. Jesse wants a boy so bad and don't really care but I would love to have a girl. Well, he said it was definitely a little girl heartbeat. We'll get to find out for sure in a couple more months.

I get to start my student teaching next Monday and I'm getting so excited and nervous. I have so much I need to do to get ready for it. I can't believe I'm so close to being done. It will be so great to get our school finished. Whew we have been busy but life couldn't get much better!!

0 comments: