Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

Normally I'm not a big fan of Halloween, but this year it was super fun to dress up Ashton and Addy and take them to see our family and friends. We dressed Ashton up as a tiger and Addy was a pink leopard, complete with whiskars and everything! They looked so cute. They also had matching pre-costume outfits that were super cute too. It was by far the funnest Halloween I've had in a while.

The pre-costume outfits:





My cute little tiger and leopard and very cute daddy!




Carving our pumpkin




2 comments:

Marianne and Kory said...

Cute babies AND cute costumes! We need to get together so I can see your cute little ones!

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

OH my heck. I didn't even know you guys had a blog. I saw it on BJ and Katies. You should have told us. Ha ha. They look darling in there little costumes!!!