Since Ashton and Addy have been sick they have had a hard time drinking their bottles because their heads are so stuffed up so I thought I would try feeding them some baby food. So the other night I tried feeding them so peas. It was quite the experience! First I tried feedibg Ashton and lets just say he didn't not enjoy it at all. He started crying and spit them all over me!! It was nice. So then we switched and tried Addy. She was a little hesitant at first but then she decided she really liked it. She would get mad if I didn't give it to her fast enough! It was pretty funny. She loved it and Ashton hated it. I guess we'll have to keep working on him; although those peas didn't smell or look like they tasted very good:)
14 years ago

2 comments:
They are seriously growing up SOOO fast! Can't wait to see you guys during the Holidays!
Oh my, I can't believe they are already eating baby food. That is sooo funny that Ashton doesn't like it. But do you blame him... Ha ha.
Post a Comment