Well it was finally time for me to chop my locks. My hair has been super long for such a long time and I finally decided that I could bear to part with my hair. Jesse was not too thrilled with the idea but I've had long hair since I was in high school and it was time for a change. So my sister's friend cut it for me and my sister was there to hold my hand when they cut my 14 inch ponytail off. (I only shed just a couple tears). When it was all done and over with I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. I love my hair now. It is so much easier to do and it is so nice to have a change. Check out the before and after:
Before:
After:
14 years ago

2 comments:
I love it! So very cute!
I love your hair shorter! It's still "long" enough to do alot with! Do you go with a long bob or did you do the A-line? It's adorable!
Post a Comment