Well it has happened. The joyful experience of putting Ashton and Addy on a blanket and them entertaining each other for an hour or two while I clean or do whatever is now over. Addy is crawling (she has been for almost two weeks, I am a little slow) and Ashton isn't far behind her. She going everywhere and I'm sure it won't be too long before she figures out how to open cupboards and drawers and really create a mess. On the bright side it is so cute to watch her crawl to get something wants and when she's within reach of it she just flattens out and stretches for it. It is funny to watch her. And even though Ashton isn't crawling he still manages to get wherever he wants to go. He does some kind of weird backwards crawling. It does kind of make me sad that my babies are growing up though.
A glimpse of what is to come:)
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment