This summer has been so great. We have been able to do so many fun things together as a family and having Ashton and Addy have only made it better!! But I am ready to say goodbye to the hot weather and hello to fall leaves, football, sweaters, and the holidays. This is my favorite time of year. So here are some of the recent happenings in the Hales' family as we have been enjoying the last days of summer.
I took the kids with my parents and we did a little fishing at Payson Lakes. My dad found a spiderman fishing pole and couldn't wait for Ashton to try his hand at a little fishing. It was a beautiful day and it was so fun. It only took about thirty seconds to get dirty but they had a great time. Ashton was in love with his fishing pole and with grandpa. They sat together and caught one fish after another. I think we caught like six. We just turned them back because they were all little.
Ashton's first fish!!
Grandpa's little buddy
He's a natural
While Ashton was fishing, Addy was very entertained with the straw from my mom's drink.
We also fed the ducks at Salem pond and went to Salem Days
Me and Jesse left the kids with grandma and headed up to deer creek to do a little wave running one night after work. We went with Jordan and Karen and two of Karen's brothers. It was freezing cold but we had a blast.
Finally, yesterday we headed up the Hogle Zoo with Jesse's sister Brooke, and brother Josh and their families. It was a little chilly in the morning but Ashton and Addy were totally amazed at the animals. We went to the bird show which was really cool except for the birds flying only inches above my head. (I was terrified). We also went on the train. Ashton hated it but other than that it was a very fun day.
14 years ago

3 comments:
Love the pictures at the zoo. Addie's pigtails are so cute! By the way is that a double stroller or two umbrella strollers latched together? I started a blog! Send me your email address so I can add you!
The stroller is a double umbrealla stroller from babies r us and I love it. It's so much smaller than my other one. Anyway...my email is haleyclarke24@hotmail.com and I would love to be added to see your blog
Looks like you guys had a fun eventful summer. So sad to see it end...
Post a Comment