Oh wow where has the last five months gone? It is going so fast. My baby is getting so big. I peeked in on him during his nap yesterday and he looked so huge all stretched out in is crib and it made me a little sad that he is growing so fast. He is such a fun and happy little guy. Ashton and Addy are loving him and he recognizes them and seems to love them too. Although, sometimes they love him a little too much. the other day I was painting Addy's room and could hear her saying to Ashton to hold him and she would get his toys. Well I had left him laying on the floor so I didn't know how Ashton was now holding him so I walked out into the family room to find Ashton dragging him across the floor by his arm and Addy following with a bunch of toys and Carter just grinning at them both!! It was too funny and then we had a talked about not moving Carter.
Some things about Carter this month:
He has started to roll from tummy to back and he rolls onto his side when he's on his back.
He screams and squeals soooo loud!
He laughs and is is super ticklish under his arms
He had two teeth on the bottom so close to coming through
He is loving toys more all the time
He is super close to sitting up. He will do it for a few minutes now before he topples over.
We set him in the bumbo on the table while we eat dinner and he watches every bite you take. Gotta get him some cereal. I think he's ready!
His sleeping at night is about the same, still waking up once a night for a bottle.
Went to the swimming pool for the first time
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment