So the latest news in the baby depot is things are going pretty good. I've going to the doc every two weeks and I have to go to the hospital twice a week now for stress-tests to make sure everything is looking good witht their hearts. The last stress test was kind of fun, Ashton is always moving and Addy doesn't move as much (sometimes I panic!!). Anyway she wouldn't move so they kind of shock her with this thing that makes a loud noise to like startle her so she'll move. It was funny because it really got her going. She didn't like being woke up. Hopefully that is a sign she'll be mellow when she gets here!! I had a doctor's appointment the same day to have another ultrasound to see how they are growing. Ashton weighed in at approx. 4 LBS and Addy is at 3 Lbs. 8 Oz. so they have both gotten bigger which is a good thing. At first the doc thought Addy was still really small and was saying I was going to go have all these tests to see how nutrients were flowing through the umbilical cord and I don't even know what else. I got way worried and then she ended up being bigger than he thought. My blood pressure is starting to get high which means that I probably won't go to term, but other than that we're all healthy and well other than some sore ribs, thanks to Addy.
We've finally got the nurseries almost done. Cribs and dressers are all up and I'm just waiting on Ashton's bedding to come and then I will post pictures of their rooms. It has been so much fun. These two are going to be so spoiled! Hopefully we can keep inside for a few more weeks so they can get a little bigger!
14 years ago

1 comments:
That's so fun Haley! You, as well as your babies rooms.. look adorable! I'm glad you were able to make our letters look cute too!
Post a Comment