Monday, June 15, 2009

36 Weeks and Counting...

Well I'm 36 weeks along and feeling pretty good!! I sleep alot and have to go to the bathroom every hour and the heartburn is starting to kick in, but other than that life is good. I go to the hospital twice a week for stress tests to monitor the baies' heartrate and to watch for any contractions. Their heart rates are great and the contractions are pretty much nonexistent, which is okay; the longer I keep them inside the bigger they will be and hopefully we can skip and time in the Newborn ICU. I am getting scared though, it's like it could happen any day now especailly with twins and I'm suddenly feeling very unprepared and nervous! I basically have the nurseries done, I'm just looking for a couple of things to go on the walls. We have a generous stock of diapers, I counted almost 800 newborn size, Jesse likes to be prepared! We got the swing and bouncer chairs all set up so hopefully we are as ready as we can be for now. So now we are just playing the waiting game. My doctor said he wouldn't try and start me until 38 weeks and he is going to be out of town then so they need to come really soon or wait a little longer so that he can be there to deliver them.

The Belly at 36 weeks. Everyone keeps saying I don't look big enough for twins but I sure don't feel that way!


The matching bouncer chairs!!


Ashton's bedding:


Addyson's Bedding:


I just love all the little clothes and it is so fun because I can buy any of them!! I'm not limited to just pink or blue I can buy both. I promise that Addy doesn't have more clothes than Ashton even though it looks that way. I just folded more of Ashton's to put in the drawers. I've bought them the same amount of clothes, I promise!



And this is the swing.

1 comments:

Marianne and Kory said...

Yea! I am happy you put up the name wall hangings we made you! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to hear when you have your twins!