So I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday and I knew that he was going to check me to see if I was starting to dialate at all (lovely!). Anyways I was quite shocked to find out that I was already to a 2 and 90% effaced (I don't know how you spell that). So then we had to figure the whole situation out. My doc is leaving town on Tuesday for the week so his goal is for me to go to 38 weeks and then he will be back and start me on June 29 if I haven't already gone into labor!! You do the math that means in a maximum of ten day I'm going to have two babies. He's going to check me on Monday too before he leaves to see if there is any progress so i guess if there is we might deliver on Monday, but that seems a little doubtful, I don't know. Either way he said my labor would be really easy to start and I have a really good chance of delivering these twins without having a c-section. They are both head down and Ashton (he's the first to come) is really far down, you can hardly find his head on the ultrasound. All the nurses tell me that I am so lucky that they are in such a good position. Anyway I'm feeling pretty good. I like to sleep alot and I'm pretty uncomfortable but anyone can deal with that for ten more days!!
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment