Monday, June 29, 2009

Update and Pictures

I thought that I would post some recent picutres of me and Jess because we are just sitting around waiting for these two little babies to decide they are ready to the come to our family. I keep taking pictures so I can show how big I really get. However, the first thing everyone says when they see me is that I'm not big enough for there to be two inside but I promise there are two. I feel them moving all the time!! Anyway life is a little uncomfortable, my feet are swollen and hurt, the heartburn is raging, and overall just uncomfortable. It's really not that bad though. I don't think I should be complaining because this pregnancy has been so easy. Anyway, going to the doctor today and hoping that I made some progress and we can see some action soon. Enjoy the pictures.

These pictures were all taken between 37 and 38 weeks.




0 comments: