This week Ashton and Addy turned two months old and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Things are getting so much easier as they get a little bigger and are starting to be on a better schedule. Addy is doing so great. She sleeps until five or a little later every night and she is such a good baby during the day. Ashton still likes to be fed twice in the night usually around two and six and lately he has been having trouble staying asleep in between feedings so nights are kind of long for me. Other than that they are both so good and so much fun! They are starting to smile and talk more all the time and I love it.
On Monday they had to go the doctor's for their first set of shots. It was so sad, they did Addy's shots first and when she started to cry so did Ashton. It was so sweet. He didn't like someone picking on his sister! Also with the doctor's visit they got weighed and measured, hence the title of this blog. I knew Ashton was going to be pretty big and he weighed in at 10 lbs 13 oz and 22 1/4 inches long. With Addy, I ws hoping she weighed close to eight pounds and was I shocked when she tipped the scales at 9 lbs 3 oz. I was so suprised and happy that she is growing so good. She was also 21 1/2 inches long.
Anyway the rest of us are doing really good also with really nothing exciting to report since these babies pretty much consume all our free time, but we wouldn't trade them for anything!!
Eight Weeks:
Nine Weeks:
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment