Today my babies are seven weeks old and they are getting so big!! In the last few weeks I've gotten brave enough to get out of the house and take the babies with me. We have done many things for the first time and every time it gets a little easier to go places with them. We have gone to both grandparent's houses a couple times, they had their first ride in the stroller which they handled okay. I also took them to Salem for the parade and this past weekend they went to Jordan's wedding reception and even made it to sacrament meeting. They are always so good if we go somewhere, they just fall asleep in their carseats and usually they stay asleep.
My mom also went back to work this week so for the last little while I have been taking care of them during the days on my own. At first I was pretty overwhelmed, but we've gotten into a routine that has made things easier for me. In order for me to ever have a shower and get ready for the day, the prep work has to happen at night so I shower and dry my hair at nights now. Ashton and Addy also get their baths at night, then they eat and go to bed. They have started to sleep longer at nights too. Sometimes Addy only wakes up once and Ashton still likes to eat twice, that would be why he is so chubby!! It is getting easier and it's just what I do. I love both of my babies!!
Here they are today, seven weeks old. You can really tell that Ashton is a lot bigger than Addy in these pictures. He probably weighs at least three pounds more than her right now!
Six Weeks Old
Five Weeks Old
I had to put these pictures on because Ashton is always doing the funniest things with his arms and hands when he falls asleep. We just watch him at night and have to laugh!
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment