Well tomorrow my babies will be four weeks old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. In some ways it seems like they have been here always and I can't remember what it was like to not have them. They are so precious and so much work! They are getting better at sleeping longer at night instead of every three hours they sleep three and a half and someimes four. A full nights sleep is a distant memory. Ashton is my little hog boy and wants to eat all the time. Addy is still so tiny. She only eats half as much as Ashton. Today I was worried that she wasn't gaining any weight and sometimes she throws ups everything she eats. Anyways she had a really bad one this afternoon so I took her to the doctor's to be weighed. Luckily she had gained a pound and the doctor assured me she was doing okay and just don't force her to eat. So Addy weighed 6.1 and Ashton weighed 7.15. He is getting so chubby and cute! Anyway everything else is going great and me and Jess are having a so much fun being parents. The little cuties keep us busy and laughing:)
Three Weeks
Four Weeks
Other Random Pictures
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment