Oh my goodness my babies are one!! Where has the time gone? I can't believe all that has happened since the day my babies were born. I learned so much about being a mom and I have experienced a kind of love for my kids I didn't know was possible. They are everything to me I love them!! They are so much fun right now and so much work!! They are into everything. They aren't walking yet but they are close. They love to pull things out of drawers, closets, basket and just make a mess in general. They like to fight over toys and Addy bites when she' mad. They wake up ridiculously early but I'm adjusting and they love to eat everything. We had a little birthday party for them last night with our families and friends. Ashton and Addy were very impressed with their new clothes and stroller and toys but their favorite part was eating cake!! They made a fabulous mess that took me a very long time to clean up. It was a very fun night and we appreciate all our family and friends for coming. It was a great year with some hards time and even more wonderful times. I can't wait for the next year.
Their cakes
Ashton really enjoyed his cake and made a huge mess!
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment