Monday, August 22, 2011

{Summer Fun}





































We have been having so much fun this summer. We love all things fiesta days including the rodeo, parade and the after party at Nan's house.  The kid had a great time playing in the water with their cousins.  We hit up the Orem Owls game and it was just a fun relaxing evening. I'm not to sure that Ashton and Addy really cared, they just liked being outside.  We also have spent a little time on the lake this summer tubing, which is so fun even if you get tossed around like crazy.  Ashton and Addy love being on the boat and they didn't seem to mind the tube once they got used to it.  I'm sad to see the summer end since school started today and I'll be starting tomorrow.  I'm excited to try something new but sad to see some of our fun come to end.  Enjoy the pics.

1 comments:

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Looks like a fun summer... Lets get together again after we get back from cali. I think the kids have fun playing together. Well, at least Bree and Ashton do. Ha ha.