So here are many pictures of what we have been doing that I have not blogged about because I am a slacker...enjoy it's picture overload.
Ashton spent a good part of the early spring wearing something similar to this. Those were the only shoes he would wear and he picked this outfit out of the dirty clothes. I thought it was so funny I let him put it on. One day I"m sure he will be embarassed.
The easter bunny brought them these bikes. They have put them to good use this summer.
We got a basketball hoop this spring and the kids got to put their hands in the wet cement. They didn't really love that their "hans dirty"
Ashton took the corner of my footboard on my bed right to the eye one night. Luckily it didn't need stitches and he was a champ about letting the doctor glue the little gash shut.
My babies turned two this summer. I can't believe they are getting so big!! We had our own little celebration at home on the day of their birthday and then and BBQ bash the next night with all our friends and family. G and G Clarke gave them their first fishing poles and they were so excited!! Me and Jesse got them a slide to play in the backyard and a few other things. All our friends and other family gave them some sweet presents. Big thanks to everyone from Ashton and Addy.
A couple weeks ago we headed down south with me family for a Clarke family reunion. While down there we went to this place called Hole in the Rock. It is where the pioneers had to blast through the rocks to get their wagons down to the Colorado River while on their way to settle sounthern ut. Anyway it was an hour away from my grandma's house to the turn off and then it took us 3 1/2 hours to go fifty-four miles on a dirt road to get there. My kids were troopers because it was a looooong bumpy ride. When you get there you now you can see Lake Powell where they blasted through the rocks. I can;' imagine how they took wagons across that land and down that little crevice. It was so steep. Made me grateful that I went in a truck instead of a wagon.
Then of course we had to give these fishing poles from their birthday a try. We went down to Salem Pond to try and catch something but mostly enjoyed feeding the ducks and playing with the fishing poles. No fish were caught but they still had fun.

1 comments:
It's about stinkin time. Ha ha. Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment