Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Carter 7 months

Carter:
You are such a happy little guy!  You are also anything but little.  I love to kiss on your chubby cheeks and your chubby little legs.   My favorite time with you is right after your bath when I rub lotion on you!  You used to hate it and now you seem to love it.  It makes you so happy and you kick your little legs and you are so happy.  I love to just talk you wrapped up in your towel.  I love your big blue eyes!  I hope they stay blue, they are so unique to you and your personality.  I love that you recognize your brother and sister and when they play with you, you just laugh like you are having a great time.  You are the best little boy.   I can't believe you are already seven months!  Love you Carter!

Some interesting stuff:
His two front teeth on top came through.  They look huge!
He is sleeping all  night. 8-7
He won the Salem Days baby contest in the 4-6 month category.
He got to be in the salem days parade.  He went to sleep as soon as we started walking.
We stayed overnight in midway.  He slept in bed with mom and dad.
He is learning how to pick up cheerios/snacks
He love sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots, green beans sometimes, definitely not peas! Likes all fruits
He wears 6-9 and 12 clothes 12 month pjs
I finally moved him to his room and crib.  He would probably still be by my bed, but he got too big for the cradle:)
He likes to sleep on his side.
Hescoots backwards on his tummy.
Hewent to his first movie, "Planes"
I had to go back to work, so back to Lori's goes Carter.
He started having his baths in the big tub and loves splashing around and playing with toys.
Tried out a snow cone.  He was a little startled by how cold it was and then loved it after that.












0 comments: