So the first of August is Salem Days. I grew up doing Salem Days every year so I always love it. I decided to put Carter in the Baby Contest since I had put Ashton and Addy when they were little. After the children's parade they announced the winners of the contest. I really didn't care if Cater won but I needed to pick up his picture. So we were totally surprised when they called his name as the winner in his age group. Since he won, we got to walk in the grand parade with the other contest winners. I was worried he would be hot and grumpy, but as soon we started walking he went to sleep and slept through the whole parade. My family sits really close to the end of the parade and we were at the first, so when we got to the family we ditched out of the parade and watched the rest with the family.
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment