Saturday, October 19, 2013

Carter is 8 months old

Some stuff about my Carter-man

He has two more teeth one on top and one on the bottom. six total
He loves to eat, is trying a few table foods from what I made for dinner
He sleeps through night on his tummy
He is so close to crawling.  He can move all over by scooting on his bum and on his tummy he pushes him self backwards. He will get on his knees sometimes when he is on his stomach
He is into trying to reach everything including full pitchers of water at restaurants that he spilled all over himself.
He tries to grab at your earrings or necklaces or just your face
He went to the MMHS football game.  He was a champ and fell asleep right before half time and slept the whole second half.
He is getting to where he doesn't like to be snuggled unless he is really tired. This makes me sad, I miss snuggling my baby!
He is so happy all the time.  I know I say that every time, but he really is.  People always ask me if he is really that happy so often.
He is wearing some 6-12 clothes. mostly 12 or 12-18.
I call him my love bug.












1 comments:

The Olson Family said...

It's true Carter really is the happiest baby ever! Your kids are so stinkin cute.